PharmaCare Wound Cleansing Gel is a wound irrigation solution for cleansing, rinsing and moisturizing of wounds, and helping to prevent biofilm. It is an easy to use spray hydrogel formulation which is an electrolyzed oxidizing water solution known as hypochlorous acid that is dermatologically tested. It is also used in the management of minor skin abrasions, minor cuts, minor burns and intact skin.
Each bottle of PharmaCare Wound Cleansing Gel contains:
The PharmaCare Wound Cleansing Gel is used for:
• Cleansing and debriding of the wound and preventing infections
• Management of minor skin abrasions, minor lacerations, minor irritations, minor cuts, minor burns and intact skin
• Wound irrigation solution
• To irrigate and moisten
• Sore, irritated skin
• Prevention of biofilm
• Moistening the wound dressing and moisturising the wound itself as well as for loosening crusted dressings
• Flushing of irritants associated with wound malodour
Dosage and method for use:
• Please read the instruction leaflet supplied before use
• Apply PharmaCare Wound Cleansing Gel to the affected area to rinse the wound, thereby removing any foreign bodies
• Apply as required for optimal modification of the wound environment
• For best effect, allow to dry naturally
• For topical use only
• Store the PharmaCare Wound Cleansing Gel at room temperature maximum 25°C away from direct heat and sunlight
• Do not store below 4°C
• Do not transfer into another container
• Recap after each application
• Keep out of reach of children
A delivery charge of €5.95 is applied to orders under €50. We offer free delivery on orders over €50*(*Large and bulky mobility items may incur an additional fee – this will be communicated to you prior to order confirmation)
At present, we deliver to anywhere within the Republic of Ireland. We do not ship internationally.
We will ship goods within 5 working days of receipt of payment from our Webstore at our Kinsale Road Roundabout, Cork location. We deliver in partnership with An Post and Fastway Couriers. We do not ship on weekends or Bank Holidays. If any goods are out of stock, we will advise you of an expected availability date. Please ensure you include a contact telephone number when ordering with us online.
Once your order has shipped, it will usually be delivered within 3-5 working days (*This is an estimate, based on our current observed delivery times. Deliveries may take longer during busy periods or due to external factors beyond our control)
If you have not received a tracking number or cannot locate it, please contact us and we will provide the tracking details for you.
All items are carefully inspected by our team prior to dispatch. If an item becomes damaged in transit, you must notify email@example.com no more than 24 hours after receiving your item, as items damaged in transit must be reported to the relevant carrier within 24 hours of delivery.
Returning Unwanted Items
If your online purchase does not fit your needs or requirements, you may notify and return your item within 14 days of receiving your order for a full refund on the price of the product. Returns made up to a maximum of 30 days post-purchase will be issued a credit note for the value of the returned product.
All items must be returned in "as new" condition, including all original packaging, in order to receive a refund. Please ensure any wheelchairs or rollator is suitable before use, as once the tyres demonstrate signs of use, they cannot be refunded. Where products require assembly, products must be carefully disassembled and repackaged before being returned to us.
See our full returns policy here: https://phelans.ie/returns-policy