At Phelans Pharmacy, Blackrock, our specialised Fertility Pharmacist will support and guide you on your fertility journey. We offer a service that is:
If you would like an extended free of charge consultation session with our pharmacist, please contact the pharmacy to request an appointment. Our Fertility Pharmacist will give you detailed information to ensure you understand what your medicines are for and how they are properly administered. We will expertly discuss any queries and alleviate any concerns regarding your fertility treatment.
- We are only 2 minutes (600 metres) from SIMS Cork Fertility Clinic, 6 minutes from Waterstone fertility Clinic, and readily accessible from all other clinics as we are located just off the South Ring Road.
- As many fertility prescriptions are dispensed, we have comprehensive stocks of fertility medications.
- We may have emergency stock available should you need it.
- We have a dedicated pharmacy fertility fridge with temperature maintained between 2 and 8 degrees Celsius. We will store your medicines for you until you need them if you wish.
- We have two consultation rooms, one is dedicated for exclusive use of fertility patients so you can have a private uninterrupted consultation
- Our Fertility Pharmacist will provide a one to one informative session in which we teach you how to use your injections.
- We have experience in dealing with patients who are undergoing treatment abroad and are familiar with the process in order to obtain your medications in Ireland.
- We provide a free sharps container and certain supplements free of charge.
- We provide insulated containers for transporting your medicines complying with EC standards (DIN EN 12546-2).
- We dispose of your sharps containers free of charge.
- We will also help you register for a drugs payment card to limit your costs.
If you would like any further information on this service, please contact us at Phelans Pharmacy, Blackrock Hall, Blackrock Avenue via phone at 021-4358595 or via email at email@example.com.