Tiger balm is a traditional herbal ointment that offers relief from minor muscular aches and pains and tension headaches.
- Traditional aromatic formula
- Herbal relief from aches and pains
Directions for use:
- Adults and children 2 years and over: Rub gently on the affected parts of the skin as necessary, usually 2 or 3 times a day.
- Do not apply near the eyes.
- Wash hand immediately after use.
- If your condition does not improve after two weeks or gets worse, seek medical advice.
Do not use Tiger Balm:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to camphor, menthol, clove oil or cajuput oil or any of the other ingredients of Tiger Balm (listed in below).
- If you have asthma or other lung diseases that can result in severe breathing difficulties.
- If the type of headache you have is not the tension type. A tension headache is usually restricted to a slight dull ache on both sides of the head and pressure of a cap-like pain around the forehead, neck and shoulder regions only. If you are not sure whether you have a tension headache contact your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
- If your headache lasts for a long time in one area, is severe or involves any other symptoms such as sickness, dizziness, a migraine, changes in vision, is on one side of your head only, or occurs when you first wake up and/or following strenuous exercise you should talk to your doctor or pharmacist immediately. You should seek medical advice if your headache is different to any headache that you have had before.
- If you have any sort of skin disease.
- In children less than two years of age.
- On open wounds or on inflamed or irritated skin.
Cajuput Oil 7.0% w/w, Camphor 11.0% w/w, Levonmenthol 10.0% w/w, Clove Oil 5.0%. w/w
Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children.
Always consult the Patient Information Leaflet before using this medicine.