Telfast Allergy Tablets relieve the symptoms associated with hay fever. It starts to work in one hour and lasts for 24 hours. It is a non-sedating antihistamine, meaning it has been shown to not cause drowsiness.
- Adults & Children over 12 years – Take one tablet daily before a meal
- Not recommended for children under 12 years
- Talk to you doctor or pharmacist before taking Telfast Allergy if:
- You have problems with your liver
- You have problems with your kidneys
- You have or have ever had heart disease
- You are elderly
- You are pregnant or breast feeding
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
Do not take this medicine if:
- You are allergic to fexofenadine or any of the other ingredients in this medicine.
Always read the leaflet provided.