Teedex is a raspberry flavoured sugar free oral solution. This medicine contains two different active ingredients - paracetamol and diphenhydramine. Like all medicines these ingredients may cause harm in overdose. Do not give this medicine to your child without the advice of a healthcare professional. Paracetamol is a pain killer and provides effective relief of teething pains, irritability after an immunisation, aches or pains. It also lowers high temperatures. Diphenhydramine hydrochloride is an antihistamine, which provides relief of sleeplessness as a result of the conditions listed above. It is suitable for children aged from 2 years.
Do not give Teedex to children under 2 years of age.
Teedex Oral solution should be taken by mouth only. It is important to ensure that your child receives the correct dose. The dose needs to be accurately measured using the measuring device provided. The usual dose is as follows:
Age Dose How Often (in 24 hours)
2 to 4 years - 5ml 3 times
4 to 6 years - 7.5ml 3 times
6 to 8 years - 10ml 3 times
8 to 10 years - 15ml 3 times
10 to 12 years - 20ml 3 times
• There needs to be sufficient time between doses - the interval between doses should be six hours
• Do not give more than 3 doses in any 24 hours
• For short term use only
• Not recommended for routine use
• Never exceed the dose recommended on the package leaflet
• It is essential that this medicine is not administered with other medicines which contain paracetamol. If you are not sure if a medicine contains paracetamol, check with your pharmacist and carefully read the package leaflet
• Do not administer with any other medicine without checking with your healthcare professional.
Do not give Teedex to your child if:
• Your child is allergic to paracetamol or diphenhydramine hydrochloride or to any of the other ingredients listed (see ingredients section)
• Your child is under 2 years of age
• Your child has epilepsy (large doses of antihistamines may bring on epileptic fits)
• Your child is taking any other paracetamol containing products
• Your child is taking other antihistamine/ diphenhydramine products
• Your child has a rare sugar intolerance called hereditary fructose intolerance
• Your child is taking or has recently taken (in the last 14 days) antidepressants called monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOis)
• Your child has porphyria.
You must not give Teedex if any of the above applies. If you are unsure about whether you can give this medicine speak to your doctor or pharmacist.
DO NOT EXCEED STATED DOSE.
Teedex can affect some other medicines your child may be taking. Always tell your doctor or pharmacist about all the medicines you are giving to your child. This means medicines you have bought yourself as well as those you have on prescription from your doctor. Teedex should not be taken if your child is taking any other medicines, without the advice of a doctor/ pharmacist.
Each 5ml of Teedex contains the active ingredients paracetamol 120mg and diphenhydramine hydrochloride 12.5mg. The other ingredients are macrogol 4000, glycerol, propylene glycol, sorbitol liquid (E420), maltitol liquid (E965), neohesperidin dihydrochalcone, saccharin sodium, ethyl parahydroxybenzoate (E214), methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E216), raspberry flavour (contains ethanol).
Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children.
Always consult the Patient Information Leaflet before using this medicine.
A delivery charge of €5.95 is applied to orders under €50. We offer free delivery on orders over €50*(*Large and bulky mobility items may incur an additional fee – this will be communicated to you prior to order confirmation)
At present, we deliver to anywhere within the Republic of Ireland. We do not ship internationally.
We will ship goods within 5 working days of receipt of payment from our Webstore at our Kinsale Road Roundabout, Cork location. We deliver in partnership with An Post and Fastway Couriers. We do not ship on weekends or Bank Holidays. If any goods are out of stock, we will advise you of an expected availability date. Please ensure you include a contact telephone number when ordering with us online.
Once your order has shipped, it will usually be delivered within 3-5 working days (*This is an estimate, based on our current observed delivery times. Deliveries may take longer during busy periods or due to external factors beyond our control)
If you have not received a tracking number or cannot locate it, please contact us and we will provide the tracking details for you.
All items are carefully inspected by our team prior to dispatch. If an item becomes damaged in transit, you must notify firstname.lastname@example.org no more than 24 hours after receiving your item, as items damaged in transit must be reported to the relevant carrier within 24 hours of delivery.
Returning Unwanted Items
If your online purchase does not fit your needs or requirements, you may notify and return your item within 14 days of receiving your order for a full refund on the price of the product. Returns made up to a maximum of 30 days post-purchase will be issued a credit note for the value of the returned product.
All items must be returned in "as new" condition, including all original packaging, in order to receive a refund. Please ensure any wheelchairs or rollator is suitable before use, as once the tyres demonstrate signs of use, they cannot be refunded. Where products require assembly, products must be carefully disassembled and repackaged before being returned to us.
See our full returns policy here: https://phelans.ie/returns-policy