The Pharmacare Reusable Hot-Cold Pack is a versatile, non-toxic pack that is ideal for applying cold therapy or heat therapy and is recommended for the treatment of minor scrapes and bruises, muscle aches and sprains, headaches, toothaches, minor burns and insect bites. The pack remains flexible to conform to your body during use, and the economical, reusable pack provides long lasting heat or cold.
The soft gel inside the pack refrigerates for cold therapy, and microwaves or boils for heat therapy. There is no need to purchase a separate ice pack and heat pack when treating pain, sore muscles, and inflammation, as the Pharmacare Reusable Hot-Cold Pack does it all. The pack can be used for any part of the body, and provides the user with maximal comfort and mobility.
The Pharmacare Reusable Hot-Cold Pack has several uses in both the home or clinical use. The cold pack provides cold therapy and temporary relieves minor pain and swelling. The hot pack can provide heat therapy and temporarily relieves minor muscle and joint pain, stiffness and muscle spasm.
For use as a Cold Compress:
• Store the pack in the freezer for a minimum of 1 hour before use
• Wrap or compress with a cloth or a towel before application to bare skin
• Apply to the injured area
• It is recommended that you put the cold pack on for 15 minutes, then leave the cold pack off for 15 minutes
• If the hot or cold therapy becomes uncomfortable, remove the compress for few moments, then re-apply
For use as a Hot Compress:
• Place the compress in the microwave and set the power to medium level
• Microwave in 700 – 800 wattage
• Heat up for no more than 20 seconds
• If microwaving in a lower wattage, heat up for no more than 25 seconds
• To reach a desired higher temperature, heat the compress under low level settings additionally at 5 second intervals
• Turn off immediately if the compress begins to swell
• To heat without a microwave, place the compress in a basin, pour boiling water over it, keep the compress in the water for 2 minutes or more to have it heated sufficiently, then use a tongs to remove it from the basin
A delivery charge of €5.95 is applied to orders under €50. We offer free delivery on orders over €50*(*Large and bulky mobility items may incur an additional fee – this will be communicated to you prior to order confirmation)
At present, we deliver to anywhere within the Republic of Ireland. We do not ship internationally.
We will ship goods within 5 working days of receipt of payment from our Webstore at our Kinsale Road Roundabout, Cork location. We deliver in partnership with An Post and Fastway Couriers. We do not ship on weekends or Bank Holidays. If any goods are out of stock, we will advise you of an expected availability date. Please ensure you include a contact telephone number when ordering with us online.
Once your order has shipped, it will usually be delivered within 3-5 working days (*This is an estimate, based on our current observed delivery times. Deliveries may take longer during busy periods or due to external factors beyond our control)
If you have not received a tracking number or cannot locate it, please contact us and we will provide the tracking details for you.
All items are carefully inspected by our team prior to dispatch. If an item becomes damaged in transit, you must notify firstname.lastname@example.org no more than 24 hours after receiving your item, as items damaged in transit must be reported to the relevant carrier within 24 hours of delivery.
Returning Unwanted Items
If your online purchase does not fit your needs or requirements, you may notify and return your item within 14 days of receiving your order for a full refund on the price of the product. Returns made up to a maximum of 30 days post-purchase will be issued a credit note for the value of the returned product.
All items must be returned in "as new" condition, including all original packaging, in order to receive a refund. Please ensure any wheelchairs or rollator is suitable before use, as once the tyres demonstrate signs of use, they cannot be refunded. Where products require assembly, products must be carefully disassembled and repackaged before being returned to us.
See our full returns policy here: https://phelans.ie/returns-policy