Proceive Men is designed to support the nutritional needs of the male reproductive system. Based on scientific research by fertility experts using over 600 clinical studies, Proceive Men contains 26 vitamins, minerals and amino acids tailored for men under 40 who are preparing for conception and trying for a baby. Each ingredient is delivered at the optimal strength in a highly absorbable form. Men have to produce between 40 and 300 million sperm cells to be fertile. This puts a strain on the body because it is a vast amount of cells to create. The nutritional requirements for male fertility is a well-established principal. A deficiency in any nutrient may have an impact on male fertility. Male fertility, like female fertility, is governed by our hormonal process.
Proceive Men is designed to support the nutritional demands of the male reproductive system. It supplies carefully selected, key nutrients including;
• Zinc which supports normal fertility and reproduction
• Selenium which contributes to normal spermatogenesis (the production of sperm)
• Vitamin C contributes to normal physiological function which helps in producing good quality cells
• Vitamin D supports the immune system
• Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
• Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division
• Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
A healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet are important when trying for a baby. It can be difficult to get all the nutrients you need from your diet in today’s busy world. This is where Proceive can help by providing extra support needed to support good pre-conception health.
• Superior formulation to anything currently available on the market
• Includes Selenium, Zinc, Co Q10 and Vitamin D
• Recommended for all men under 40 trying for a baby
• 60 Capsules
Directions for use:
Take two capsules (1,293mg) once per day. Best taken on a full stomach in the morning. Can be taken up to 3 months before you start trying for a baby
Additional Information: Irish brand, suitable for vegetarians, gluten free.