Otrivine Mucus Relief Spray 10ml
Otrivine Adult Mucus Relief Menthol Nasal Spray is used to relive nasal congestion and the symptoms of allergies, including blocked sinuses and stuffy nose. Each spray contains 140 micrograms of Xylometazoline hydrochloride, a decongestant which relieves a blocked or runny nose. This medication is non-drowsy.
Directions for use:
Adults and children 12 years and older:
- one spray in each nostril up to 3 times daily as needed.
- Do not use continuously for more than seven consecutive days,
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
For reasons of hygiene do not use the bottle more than 28 days after first opening.
Each pack should be used by one person only to prevent any cross infection.
Avoid contact with eyes or mouth.
Do not use the spray if you:
- are allergic to xylometazoline hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients in the spray (see below)
- have had recent neurosurgery
- have narrow angle glaucoma.
- Do not use this spray for children under 12 years old.
- Take special care Before using the spray tell your doctor if you:
- have high blood pressure, heart or circulatory disease
- have an overactive thyroid
- have diabetes mellitus
- are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Do not use this product if you are allergic or have a hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
If you are pregnant or taking other medicines or are under a doctor’s care consult your doctor before using Otrivine.
- Active Ingredient: Xylometazoline hydrochloride 0.1% (1mg/ml)
- Each application contains: 140 micrograms of Xylometazoline hydrochloride.
- Alsip contains: Sodium dihydrogen, phosphate dihydrate, disodium phosphate dodecahydrate, sodium chloride, disodium edetate, levomenthol (menthol), cineole (eucalyptol), sorbitol, polyoxylhydrogenated castor oil (macrogol glycerol hydroxystearate) and purified water.
Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children.
Always consult the Patient Information Leaflet before using this medicine.