- Health & Wellbeing
- First Aid
The Nitty Gritty Head Lice Solution has been specially formulated by mums for children and is made with only the finest natural ingredients. This solution is infused with tea tree, neem and essentials oils. It is a nut-free based formula with added wheatgerm that will leave your hair in healthy condition. The unique formula kills head lice and eggs while still leaving your hair looking silky smooth and has been formulated with a combination of neem and wheatgerm.
Directions for use:
Suitable from age 2 years
1. Remove any tangles or knots with your regular brush or comb
2. Apply Nitty Gritty Solution to the whole length of hair and scalp, leaving the solution on the hair for at least 20 minutes
3. Gently comb the solution through the entire length of hair from roots to tips using the enclosed plastic nit comb
4. Use clips or bands to part the hair into 4 different sections, parting vertically down the head from the forehead to the nape of the neck and then horizontally across just above the ears. This helps stop head lice moving out of the area you are combing and ensures you are working meticulously around each section of the head.
5. Clear each section thoroughly of lice and eggs before you move on the next
6. When you have finished working your way around each section wash out the solution with your regular shampoo, rinse thoroughly with warm water then shampoo again and dry the hair.
Repeat every few days as necessary to remove any head lice which have hatched from 'Live ' eggs since your first combing.
Remember to check the whole family, because not everyone itches even when large number of head lice are present.
Consult your doctor or health visitor before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, epileptic or thinking of using Nitty Gritty Solution on any child under 2 years old
Shake the bottle well. Avoid contact with eyes, clothing and furnishings
In the unlikely event of an allergic reaction, immediate rinse out the solution with water, then shampoo.
Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children.
Always consult the Patient Information Leaflet before using this medicine.