These Blister plasters prevent and treat blisters and provide instant relief from pain, irritation and pressure. They provide optimum healing conditions for foot blisters, and act like a second skin to support the natural moisture balance for fast wound healing. These blister plasters are waterproof.
Size: 42 x 68mm, 5 per pack.
These Blister plasters prevent and treat blisters on the feet, providing instant relief from pain, irritation and pressure, while healing the wound quickly.
- Clean and dry the affected area. Peel away the paper liner and place the cushion over the affected area.
- Make sure that the would is not anywhere near the plaster edge. Gently press down plaster edges for a good sealing.
- Within hours, you will see a little bulb in the middle of the plaster. This means the plaster is removing moisture from the wound.
- Wait until the plaster falls off on its own. The maximum wear time of the plaster is 7 days. To remove the Blister plaster, carefully lift an edge of the plaster, then gently roll the dressing off the skin.
- Diabetics and people with blood circulation problems should contact a doctor before use.
Always read product information leaflet before use.