Deramed Blister Plasters - 5 Pack
These Blister plasters prevent and treat blisters and provide instant relief from pain, irritation and pressure. They provide optimum healing conditions for foot blisters, and act like a second skin to support the natural moisture balance for fast wound healing. These blister plasters are waterproof.
Size: 42 x 68mm, 5 per pack.
These Blister plasters prevent and treat blisters on the feet, providing instant relief from pain, irritation and pressure, while healing the wound quickly.
- Clean and dry the affected area
- Peel away the paper liner
- Place the cushion over the affected area
- Make sure that the wound is not anywhere near the plaster edge
- Gently press down plaster edges for a good sealing
- Within hours, you will see a little bulb in the middle of the plaster – this means the plaster is removing moisture from the wound.
- Wait until the plaster falls off on its own
- Diabetics and people with blood circulation problems should contact a doctor before use
- The maximum wear time of the plaster is 7 days.
- To remove the Blister plaster, carefully lift an edge of the plaster, then gently roll the dressing off the skin.
Always read product information leaflet before use.