- When you have or if you have ever had any type of skin cancer.
- When you have or have had any skin lesion diagnosed as pre-cancerous, whatever the location on your body.
- If you are diabetic, have poor blood circulation, have been diagnosed with blood conditions affected by extreme cold, have a weakened immune system, or if you have a bleeding problem.
- On skin growths that are not skin tags such as moles, birthmarks, dark-coloured, hairy or any unusual-looking skin conditions.
- On the following locations: eyes, eyelids, face, lips, inside your mouth, nose, anus, genitals or buttocks. Cryotag can only be used if the skin tags are located on the neck, chest, underarms, back or groin.
- If you are under 18 years old, as it’s uncertain how it will affect you.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding as it is uncertain how Cryotag might affect you. Please go and see your doctor if you would like to treat.
- On irritated or infected skin with signs of redness, itching or swelling.
For skin tags to be treated with Cryotag, they must have all 4 of the characteristics of location, colour, shape & feel and size.
You must read the instructions leaflet carefully before use. Use ONLY as directed.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.