For the fast relief of symptoms associated with the common cold, flu and sinus. Ibuprofen relieves headache and fever, minor aches and pains and eases sore throats. Psuedophedrine Hydrochloride, a decongestant, relieves blocked noses and sinuses.
Directions for use:
Adults, older people and young persons over 12 years:
- One to two tablets with a drink of water every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than six tablets in any 24 hour period
- Not suitable for children under 12 years.
- If symptoms persist for more than 3 days, worsen or you experience any other symptoms not related to the original condition, discontinue treatment immediately and consult your doctor.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not take if you have (or have had two or more episodes of ) a stomach ulcer, perforated or bleeding or other gastroinstestinal disease or if you have worsening of asthma, skin rash or itchy, runny nose associated with aspirin or other non-steroidal anti-inflmmatory drugs or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not take if you are taking any other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg.
- Discuss with your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine if you have heart problems, previous stroke, or think you might be at risk of these conditions (for example if you have high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol or are a smoker), you are pregnant, breastfeeding, elderly, have or have had asthma, liver, kidney or bowel problems or are receiving regular treatment.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your doctor.
- For oral use. For short term use only.
The active substances are: Each coated tablet contains 200 mg Ibuprofen and 30 mg Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride.
The other ingredients are: Maize starch, Pregelatinised starch (maize), Croscarmellose sodium, Colloidal anhydrous silica, Sodium laurilsulfate (E 487), Stearic acid. The tablet coating contains: Sucrose, Microcrystalline cellulose, Carnauba wax, Shellac, Povidone, Acetylated monoglyceride, Industrial methylated spirits, Titanium dioxide (E 171), Iron oxide yellow (E 172), Iron oxide red (E 172), Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E 218), Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E 216). Black printing ink contains shellac, iron oxide black (E 172), propylene glycol (E1520) or shellac, iron oxide (E 172), propylene glycol (E 1520) and ammonium hydroxide.
Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children.
Always consult the Patient Information Leaflet before using this medicine.