Omron M2 Basic Blood Pressure Monitor
The Omron M2 Basic Blood Pressure Monitor is a digital upper arm blood pressure monitor that measures blood pressure level indicator, irregular heartbeat detection and stroke prevention. This blood pressure monitor has unique Omron Intellisense technology that ensures there is less discomfort from over-inflation of the cuff.
The Omron M2 Basic Blood Pressure Monitor stores up to 30 measurements in memory and has clinical validation. There is also a cuff wrap guide to ensure that all users can correctly use the cuff provided. This monitor helps you to take your blood pressure quickly and easily with a one touch operation.
The Omron M2 Basic Blood Pressure Monitor comes with the main unit, a standard medium cuff of size 22 – 32cm, batteries, an instruction manual and a storage bag.
The Omron M2 Basic Blood Pressure Monitor helps to diagnose and monitor hypertension, can help detect your cardiovascular risk and provides a more complete picture of your heart health. This monitor measures your blood pressure level indicator, irregular heartbeat detection and stroke prevention.
- Please read the instruction manual accompanied with the Omron M2 Basic Blood Pressure Monitor before use.
- Insert the batteries into the machine. Ensure that you are following all guidelines on how to correctly measure blood pressure, such as ensuring you are in a seated position, you are in a quiet place and you have not ate or exercised for at least 30 minutes before taking a measurement.
- Fit the cuff onto the left or right arm, removing thick clothes such as sweaters before taking a reading. Insert the air plug into the air jack on the left side of the main unit. Apply the cuff to your upper arm so that the marker (arrow under tube) is centred on the middle of your inner arm and points down the inside of the arm. The air tube should run down the inside of your forearm and be in line with your middle finger.
- Press the O/I START button to turn the unit on. The cuff starts to inflate automatically. Inflation stops and the measurement starts with deflating. As the cuff deflates, the heartbeat symbol flashes at every heartbeat. When the measurement is complete, the arm cuff completely deflates. Your blood pressure and pulse rate are displayed.
- Check the measurement results, then remove the arm cuff. Press the O/I START button to turn the unit off.
Always read the product information leaflet before use.