Swedish Nutra Collagen Liquid
Collagen is one of the major building blocks of bones, muscles, tendons, and ligaments. It minimizes fine lines and wrinkles, reduce sun damage, improves skin elasticity, supports the bone matrix (36% of bone is made up of collagen Type 1 and 3), corrects weak or damaged nail beds, thickens fine hair, slows hair loss, improves circulation, promotes glycine production which builds lean muscle and helps burn fat during sleep.
- 10,000 mg per serving
- Contains additional ingredients that benefit the skin, hair, and nails e.g. - Biotin (5000ug) and Hyaluronic Acid
- Biotin improves hair health and helps maintain a proper function of the nervous system
- Hydrolysed into component peptides for excellent absorption
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) has natural broad abilities to moisturise, soothe, heal, and regenerate the skin
- Supplementing with Hyaluronic acid can help promote healthy joints and skin.
- Vitamin C protects against free radicals. ... The body also needs vitamin C to make collagen, a protein required to help heal wounds
- Liquid contains 20 servings
Adults: 25 ml per day
See website for full list of ingredients
Pregnant and breastfeedingwomen should consult their pharmacist or doctor before taking this product.
Please read all the information provided with the product prior to use.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.