Scholl Corn Removal Plasters use targeted medicated action for the removal of corns. This involves the use of a medicated disc containing salicylic acid, which gradually breaks down the corn.
The medicated disc is covered by a plaster, which has a soft circular cushion to protect surrounding healthy skin. The plaster also help slim straps, which wrap around the toe and help ensure the cushion is held securely in place over the disc.
- Soft cushioning pad for pain and pressure relief
- Targeted medicated action for effective removal of hard corns on the toes
- The slim straps wrap around the toe and help ensure the cushion is held securely in place over the corn
- Sticks instantly and stay in place
This product is not suitable for diabetes or those with poor blood circulation
Not recommended for use if your corn bleeds of hurts excessively
Directions for use:
- Before using Scholl Corn removal plasters ensure you have washed and dried your feet completely.
- Oncce your feet are thoroughly clean & dry remove the medicated disc from the backing paper.
- Place the medicated disc over the centre of the corn, adhesive next to the skin.
- Cover with the pad. Close with the straps.
- Repeat this process daily until the corn is removed.
- Do not use on broken irritated skin. Immediately discontinue use if any discomfort or irritation occurs and seek medical advice. For external use only. Only use on the affected area, do not apply to healthy skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use any other products on the affected area during treatment period.
- Flammable, keep away from sources of ignition.
Avoid use if pregnant or breast feeding.
Salicylic acid 40% w/w, polyvinyl alkyl ethers, titanium dioxide, liquid paraffin, 4,4'-thio-bis-2-tert-butyl-5-methylphenol, red iron oxide, black iron oxide
Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children.
Always consult the Patient Information Leaflet before using this medicine