Rennie Orange 48's
A refreshing alternative to mint flavour tablets for treating your heartburn and indigestion. Rennie Orange gives the same fast and effective relief as the rest of the Rennie range.
Each antacid tablet works to neutralise excess acid in the stomach.
Directions for use:
Adults and children over 12 years:
1 or 2 tablets to be sucked or chewed as required, up to a maximum of 11 tablets a day
Prolonged use should be avoided.
Do not exceed the stated dose of maximum of eleven tablets a day.
If symptoms persist after seven days further medical advice should be sought.
Do not take Rennie® Orange:
- If you have severe kidney disease or suffer from kidney stones.
- If you have high calcium levels in the blood, kidneys or urine. • If you have low phosphate levels in the blood.
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to calcium carbonate or any of the ingredients of this medicine (listed below).
Consult your doctor before taking Rennie® Orange if:
- you have any kidney problems.
- This product contains sucrose. If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicinal product.
- As with other antacid products, taking these tablets can mask the symptoms of other, more serious, underlying medical conditions. Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Patients aged 55 years or older with unexplained and persistent heartburn should contact their doctor before taking Rennie® Orange. Rennie® is designed to help relieve pain associated with excess stomach acid.
- Pain/discomfort associated with cardiac conditions may on occasion mimic indigestion; such pain will not respond to Rennie® , therefore it is recommended that medical advice be sought if the pain does not go away.
- Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines,
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you might be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children.
Always consult the Patient Information Leaflet before using this medicine.