The PharmaCare Conforming Bandage is a soft and lightweight, highly conformable retention bandage. It is comfortable to wear and conforms to the body, ensuring a comfortable fit. The bandage easily holds primary dressings in place, allows air to circulate and doesn’t stick to the skin.
The PharmaCare Conforming Bandage can be used to easily hold primary dressings in place.
• Remove the PharmaCare Conforming Bandage from the packaging
• Hold the bandage so that the start of the roll is facing up
• Start rolling the loose end of the bandage on the affected area
• Hold the loose end of the bandage in place with one hand
• With the other hand, wrap the bandage in a circle twice around the affected area
• Always wrap the bandage from outside to inside
• Continue to wrap the bandage in a spiral pattern, like a figure 8
• Overlap the elastic bandage by ½ of its width each time you go around the affected area
• Fasten the end to the rest of the bandage, if needed
• Do not use metal clips where your skin folds or creases, such as behind your knee
A delivery charge of €5.95 is applied to orders under €50. We offer free delivery on orders over €50*(*Large and bulky mobility items may incur an additional fee – this will be communicated to you prior to order confirmation)
At present, we deliver to anywhere within the Republic of Ireland. We do not ship internationally.
We will ship goods within 5 working days of receipt of payment from our Webstore at our Kinsale Road Roundabout, Cork location. We deliver in partnership with An Post and Fastway Couriers. We do not ship on weekends or Bank Holidays. If any goods are out of stock, we will advise you of an expected availability date. Please ensure you include a contact telephone number when ordering with us online.
Once your order has shipped, it will usually be delivered within 3-5 working days (*This is an estimate, based on our current observed delivery times. Deliveries may take longer during busy periods or due to external factors beyond our control)
If you have not received a tracking number or cannot locate it, please contact us and we will provide the tracking details for you.
All items are carefully inspected by our team prior to dispatch. If an item becomes damaged in transit, you must notify firstname.lastname@example.org no more than 24 hours after receiving your item, as items damaged in transit must be reported to the relevant carrier within 24 hours of delivery.
Returning Unwanted Items
If your online purchase does not fit your needs or requirements, you may notify and return your item within 14 days of receiving your order for a full refund on the price of the product. Returns made up to a maximum of 30 days post-purchase will be issued a credit note for the value of the returned product.
All items must be returned in "as new" condition, including all original packaging, in order to receive a refund. Please ensure any wheelchairs or rollator is suitable before use, as once the tyres demonstrate signs of use, they cannot be refunded. Where products require assembly, products must be carefully disassembled and repackaged before being returned to us.
See our full returns policy here: https://phelans.ie/returns-policy