Optrex Intensive Eye Drops are a form of treatment that helps to relieve the effect of dry eyes. Dry eyes can be caused by a number of factors, including looking at a computer screen for long periods as well as air conditioning. These eye drops can be used when wearing contact lenses.
Directions for use:
- Wash hands thoroughly before use.
- Tilt your head backwards and gently squeeze 1-2 drops, into each eye, when required, or use as directed by your doctor or eye practitioner.
- Blink a few times to ensure the whole eye is covered.
- Replace the bottle top tightly after use.
- Children must be supervised by an adult.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use with another eye drop unless directed by your doctor or eye practitioner.
- If you experience irritation or any other adverse effects, remove lenses and consult your eye care specialist.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
- Do not swallow the solution.
- Avoid placing the top of the dropper in contact with the eyelid, eye or any other surface.
- If symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
Aqua, Sodium Chloride, PEG 8000, Boric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chlorite, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Hydrogen Peroxide.
Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children.
Always consult the Patient Information Leaflet before using this medicine.