Lyclear Spray offers a head lice tread that works in just 15 minutes. Lyclear Spray has been clinically proven to kill head and skin lice in just one treatment.
- Easy to use spray format
- One 15-minute treatment
- Easy to apply
Directions for use:
Infants & children aged 6 months and over:
1) Check DRY hair for head lice using a fine toothed anti-lice comb.
- Brush to remove tangles, then check the hair lock by lock.
Check at the roots, behind the ears and in the nape of your child's neck. After each use, carefully clean the comb in lukewarm, soapy water, so as to avoid any further infestation.
2) Apply Lyclear spray
- Head lice detected? Start the treatment immediately: Spray ENOUGHLyclear onto dry hair. Hold the spray approximately 10cm from the hair. Be sure to cover all the hair and the scalp.
- Massage from the roots to the ends paying particular attention to the neck and behind the ears.
- Leave the product on the hair for 15 minutes. This is vital for a successful treatment.
2) WASH your child's hair
- Apply a sufficient amount of the Lyclear after treatment shampoo or a normal shampoo directly onto the hair without first wetting it. Shampoo thoroughly then rinse with water (avoid using cold water). Repeat the washing procedure.
3) REMOVE the head lice and eggs with a fine toothed anti-lice comb
- Divide the WET hair in 4 sections. Start with one section.
- Comb each hair lock thoroughly from the roots to the ends to be certain all eggs are removed.
- Clean the comb after each lock to avoid re-infestation. Repeat until all sections are combed. The mean combing time varies according to the hair length: long hair +/- 30-35 minutes, medium long hair 25-30 minutes, short hair 15-20 minutes.
4) Repeat the treatment if necessary
- After 7 days check the hair again. Repeat treatment with Lyclear again if necessary. Don't forget to decontaminate the environment.
For external use only. Consult a doctor in case of accidental ingestion.
Avoid all contact with the eyes and mucous membranes (mouth, nose). In case of contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Do not use in the case of allergy to one of the ingredients. In the event of a rash breaking out, an irritation or hyper-sensitivity stop the treatment immediately and wash the hair with a regular shampoo.
Mineral oil and Dimethicone
Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children.
Always consult the Patient Information Leaflet before using this medicine