Lamisil AT 1% Cream 7.5g
LamisilAT Cream is a powerful antifungal medicine containing terbinafine that treats the fungus that causes athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm.
- Proven to cure most athlete's foot and ringworm with 1-week of treatment.*
*When used as directed.
LamisilAT Cream has a triple-action formula:
- Relieves itching, burning, cracking, and scaling symptoms caused by athlete’s foot and ringworm
- Cures most athlete's foot and ringworm in 7 days of treatment
- Prevents athlete's foot and ringworm from recurring for up to 3 months
Directions for use:
Adults aged 16 years and over:
- For Athlete’s Foot and dhobie itch, apply the cream once a day, for one week.
- Cleanse and dry the affected areas thoroughly and wash your hands. Treatment can be helped by keeping the affected areas clean by regular washing and careful drying with your own clean towels and clothes, and not rubbing or scratching the skin.
- Unscrew the cap then gently squeeze out a small amount of the cream onto your finger.
- Apply just enough cream to form a thin layer on the affected skin and surrounding areas.
- Rub in gently. When used between the toes, buttocks or on the groin, the treated area may be covered with a light, fresh gauze strip, especially at night.
- Replace the cap on the tube and wash your hands.
- Even though you will not be using Lamisil AT 1% Cream during the second week, full skin healing after the infection has cleared will continue for up to 4 weeks. If you have not noticed any signs of improvement within 2 weeks of first starting treatment, please seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist.
DO NOT use Lamisil AT 1% Cream if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients in the product (see below).
The cream is NOT recommended for use on children under 16 years of age.
The cream is for external use only. Do not use on the face. Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with running water.
Do not use the cream if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, unless advised to by your doctor.
The active ingredient is terbinafine hydrochloride 1% w/w.
The other ingredients are sodium hydroxide, benzyl alcohol, sorbitan stearate, cetyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, isopropyl myristate, purified water.
Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children.
Always consult the Patient Information Leaflet before using this medicine