Full marks solution has been specially formulated to kill head lice and eggs in just 5 minutes. The powerful and effective formula contain no traditional pesticides and is effective after just 1 treatment.
Directions for use:
1.Comb through dry hair with a normal comb to remove any tangles.
2. Shake the bottle then apply the solution to the dry hair and massage in, ensuring that the entire scalp and all the hair are coated with the solution.
3.Leave on the hair for 10 minutes.
1. After 10 minutes you can comb through the hair using the special comb provided, to remove dead lice and any eggs.
Tip: To ensure a thorough job, divide the hair into four quarters and comb each separately. Take a small section of hair from the quarter and place the teeth of the comb as close as you can to the scalp and comb downwards away from the head to the tips of the hair. After each stroke, rinse out the comb to remove any hair and lice and wipe it with a tissue. Once an area of hair is free of lice and eggs, push it to one side and continue until the quarter is completely clear. Once you have finished the treatment, wash out the solution using an ordinary non-conditioning shampoo. Conditioner is not necessary.
Repeat above steps on days 7 and/or 14 as required.
Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
• There are no special precautions required when using this product. However, if you experience any sensitivity discontinue use, and please tell your doctor or pharmacist who will advise you on the necessary action to take
• If the head lice solution comes into contact with the skin or the eyes, it can be washed away with warm water
• This product is an oily liquid, care should be taken when applying the product, since it might make hard surfaces such as floors or baths slippery.
• Protect clothing and upholstery with a towel as this product can stain fabrics
• This treatment is not a water based shampoo.
• Keep hair away from any naked flame or heat source, and do not smoke whilst using this product
Cyclomethicone, Isopropyl Myristate
Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children.
Always consult the Patient Information Leaflet before using this medicine
A delivery charge of €6.50 is applied to orders under €50. We offer free delivery on orders over €50* (*Large and bulky mobility items may incur an additional fee – this will be communicated to you prior to order confirmation)
At present, we deliver to anywhere within the Republic of Ireland. We do not ship internationally.
We will ship goods within 5 working days of receipt of payment from our Webstore at our Kinsale Road Roundabout, Cork location. We deliver in partnership with An Post and Fastway Couriers. We do not ship on weekends or Bank Holidays. If any goods are out of stock, we will advise you of an expected availability date. Please ensure you include a contact telephone number when ordering with us online.
Once your order has shipped, it will usually be delivered within 3-5 working days (*This is an estimate, based on our current observed delivery times. Deliveries may take longer during busy periods or due to external factors beyond our control)
If you have not received a tracking number or cannot locate it, please contact us and we will provide the tracking details for you.
All items are carefully inspected by our team prior to dispatch. If an item becomes damaged in transit, you must notify firstname.lastname@example.org no more than 24 hours after receiving your item, as items damaged in transit must be reported within 24 hours of delivery.
Returning Unwanted Items
If your purchase does not fit your needs or requirements, you may notify and return your item within 14 days of receiving your order for a full refund on the price of the product. Returns made up to a maximum of 30 days post-purchase will be issued a credit note for the value of the returned product.
All items must be returned in "as new" condition, including all original packaging, in order to receive a refund. Please ensure any wheelchairs or rollator is suitable before use, as once the tyres demonstrate signs of use, they cannot be refunded. Where products require assembly, products must be carefully dis-assembled and repackaged before being returned to us.
See our full returns policy here: https://phelans.ie/returns-policy