Difflam Spray 30ml
Difflam Spray 30ml is used to relieve pain and inflammation associated with a sore throat. The active ingredient benzydamine is an anti-inflammatory and local analgesics.
- Adults and elderly: 4 to 8 puffs, 1½ - 3 hourly.
- Children: (6-12): 4 puffs, 1½ - 3 hourly.
- Children under 6: One puff to be administered per 4 kg body weight, up to a maximum of 4 puffs, 1½ - 3 hourly.
Directions for Use:
Spray on to the sore area. You should not use Difflam spray for more than 7 days at a time unless your doctor tells you to. Follow instructions below.
- The spray bottle should be held in an upright position.
- Lift the nozzle through 90 degrees. Do not raise the nozzle more than shown.
- When using for the first time, press the green plunger down several times until a fine spray appears out of the end of the nozzle. It is now ready for use.
- Aim the nozzle at the affected area of the mouth and press down on the green plunger again. Each time you press down one puff is released.
- After applying the correct number of puffs wipe the end of the nozzle with a tissue.
- Push the nozzle down as shown. This prevents any more puffs being released.
- Do not attempt to insert anything into the end of the nozzle. If a blockage occurs please return the spray to your pharmacist.
- Benzydamine hydrochloride 0.15% w/v.
- Each puff (175 microlitres) contains 262. 5 micrograms of benzydamine hydrochloride (0.15% w/v).
- Excipients: Each puff contains 0.17mg of Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218) and 14mg of Ethanol.
- Other Ingredients: Glycerol, Saccharin, Sodium hydrogen carbonate, Ethanol (96 per cent), Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), Mouthwash flavour, Polysorbate 20 and Purified Water