Desenex Athlete's Foot 55g Powder
Desenex Powder is a cutaneous powder that provides treatment and prevention from athletes foot fungi
- Recommended for the treatment and prevention of fungal infections of the feet, armpits, groin etc
- Provides relief of itching and scaling produced by these fungal infections
Directions for use:
- Before you apply Desenex Powder ensure you are washed and fully dried.
- Once dry, sprinkle as much of the powder as you want over the infected areas.
- Use the powder twice daily on the infected area; you can also sprinkle the powder into your shoes and sock to help treat the infection.
Continue treatment for two weeks after symptoms disappear. If there is no improvement after 2 weeks treatment or symptoms worsen consult your doctor or pharmacist
- Not recommended for nail or scalp infections.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- Desenex Powder contains benzyl benzoate which may cause local irritation.
- Do not apply to broken skin
Zinc Undecylenate 20.0 % w/w Undecylenic Acid 2.0 % w/w
Talc Perfume, Undeca*
* contains: Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol, Isoeugenol and Phenyl Ethyl Alcohol White
Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children.
Always consult the Patient Information Leaflet before using this medicine