Its soft, blue nightlight provides a gently reassuring glow, as well as guiding you in the room so you can avoid disturbing your child while they rest.
The CALPOL® Vapour Plug & Nightlight is suitable to use with any CALPOL® medicines
From 3 months
Directions for use:
Cut across the top of the foil pouch to expose pad.
1. Using the foil to hold the pad, slide the pad into the slot of the vapour plug. When replacing a used pad, inserting a fresh pad will push out the old one. Dispose of used pads safely without touching them directly. Always wash hands after replacing pads.
2. Connect to power supply with the nightlight at the bottom. When using the vapour plug with a pad inserted, do not leave the unit in the plug socket for more than 16 hours at a time. After 16 hours, unplug the unit for a few hours before using again. Replace the pad before next use. Do not disassemble unit or nightlight. Nightlight goes on when the light goes out. When nightlight burns out replace entire unit. Do not block airflow of vapour plug unit or light sensor on bottom. If the light sensor is blocked the nightlight will stay on.
3. Unplug the vapour plug when not in use.
TO INSERT A NEW PAD
Allow the unit to cool for 10 minutes. Open a refill pad as described above. Inserting a new pad will push out the old one.
Be careful whilst removing and inserting the new pads as the device contains hot surfaces.
Remove and sicard the old pad to use the nightlight alone.
Use only CALPOL Vapour Plug Refill Pads with the CALPOL Vapour Plug & Nightlight. The use of other substances may give rise to a toxic or fire risk.
TIPS FOR USE:
Hazards and Cautions:
Do not use with children under 3 months of age or if you are pregnant.
If you have asthma or other allergies consult your doctor before using.
Do not eat the pads.
This appliance can be used by children aged 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children should not play with appliance.
Cleaning and user maintenance should not be made by children without supervision.
The appliance is only to be used with the recommended vapourising medium.
The appliance has hot surfaces to evaporate the active ingredients and these surfaces should not be touched during or immediately after use.
Do not touch the CALPOL Vapour Plug & Nightlight with wet hands or metal objects. Risk of electric shock.
Use only in a wall mounted socket. Do not use with an adaptor or extension lead.
Use with adequate ventilation. Do not use in small, confined areas. The vapour plug is not suitable for use in air conditioned environments. Do not place pads on varnished surfaces.
Keep away from fabrics, bedding and other materials that might present a fire hazard.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Wash your hands thoroughly after handling.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
Dispose of device and pads in accordance with applicable regulations.
Contains dipentene. May produce an allergic reaction.
Refill pad: Eucalyptol, Pentamethyl, octahydroindenodioxane.
Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children.
Always consult the Patient Information Leaflet before using this medicine.