Vamousse Head Lice Treatment kills up to 100% of Lice and Eggs within 15 minutes. It is clinically proven to kill headlice and nits in one application. Vamousse is non-toxic, pesticide-free and suitable for adults and children 2 years and older.
- Wrap a towel around the shoulders and neck.
- Use a comb to detangle hair whilst dry.
- Divide hair into three or four sections, securing each with hair clips.
- Working with one section of hair at a time, remove clip and part the hair inch by inch in order to apply the mousse.
- Begin at the scalp and run a generous line of Vamousse Head Lice Treatment from scalp to hair tip.
- Thoroughly massage the mousse in, working from the roots down.
- Break the foam down into a liquid to ensure hair becomes fully saturated.
- Once hair has been fully saturated for 15 minutes use the nit comb provided to remove all dead Lice and Eggs.
- Comb from the scalp downwards when removing dead Lice and Eggs.
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT:
- Keep eyes tightly closed and protect eyes with a washcloth or towel.
- Scalp itching or redness may occur.
- Sensitive skin sufferers may find prolonged contact has a drying effect (consider using gloves).
- Vamousse Head Lice Treatment must come into contact with all Lice and Eggs to be effective.
- Hair must remain saturated with Vamousse Head Lice Treatment for 15 minutes.
- Dead Eggs will remain attached unless combed out.
- It is important to clean the nit comb with a paper towel or tissue after running through one section of hair.
- To complete the treatment by shampooing and drying the hair.
- Depending on the length of hair your may have to use the entire contents of the can.
Do not use:
- If allergic to any of the ingredients listed below
- Near eyes, on eyebrows or eyelashes.
- Near any mucous membranes eg, mouth, nose or genitals.
- See a doctor if lice or eggs are present in those specific areas.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if eye irritation occurs or skin or scalp irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- If swallowed, get medical help.
- Flammable aerosol.
- Do not puncture or incinerate; contents under pressure.
- Do not smoke or use near open flame or heated surface.
- Pressurised container: may burst if heated.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames or other ignition sources. No smoking.
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
SOLVENT ABUSE CAN KILL INSTANTLY
Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Alcohol, A46 Propellant, Benzyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine & Geraniol
Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children.
Always consult the Patient Information Leaflet before using this medicine.