Swedish Collagen Vegan
Collagen is one of the major building blocks of bones, muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
What does Collagen do?
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces sun damage
- Improves skin elasticity
- Corrects weak or damaged nail beds
- Thickens fine hair
- Slows hair loss
The collagen found in our bodies consists of 19 amino acids but 3 of these are key for skin support which are L- Glycine, L-Alanine and L-Glutamine. Derived from Vegan sources these amino acids come from pumpkin seeds/Corn and Lentils.
What is in Swedish Collagen?
- VITAMIN B6 – helps diminish hormonal imbalance, which can lead to acne breakouts.
- VITAMIN B7 - BIOTIN – plays an important role in the health of your hair, skin and nails
- VITAMIN B12 – makes skin more radiant
- VITAMIN C is an incredible antioxidant, anti-inflammatory nutrient known to improve skin tone and texture, hydration of the skin, and reducing signs of aging
- VITAMIN D3 – plays an integral role in skin protection and rejuvenation
- SELENIUM – helps protect your skin from uv rays -anti inflammatory
- HYALURONIC ACID - is well known for its skin benefits, especially alleviating dry skin. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Speeds up wound healing
- MSM – helps reduce inflammation which damages skin cells
- SILICA – promotes the production of collagen – speeds healing of wounds, scar tissue and burns
- ZINC - has anti-inflammatory properties. This may help relieve some of the redness and irritation associated with moderate-to-severe acne. It may even help reduce the appearance of acne scars
Detox skin cleanse – green tea for reducing skin irritation, redness etc – aloe vera for antioxidants, helps treat burns, acne and dry skin – citrus bioflavonoids protect the skin from uva and uvb rays. Also for digestion, acne, and fights signs of aging for skin
How to use; 1 x 25ml shot per day