Skingredients Sally Cleanse
The Skingredients Sally Cleanse is a 2% salicylic acid treatment cleanser, the highest concentration of salicylic acid permitted in a skincare product in the EU. Sally is a powerful ally and should be used in moderation, up to three times a week. The Sally Cleanser work to exfoliate the skin effectively with no scrubs, no grit, to help tackle spots, blackheads, oiliness, and uneven skin. It is formulated for those who produce excess oil, and those who suffer from blackheads, whiteheads and lumps and bumps in any form across the entire body.
A refill option is available to replenish your current bottle of Sally Cleanse.
You must buy the primary pack first to enable you to pop in your refills.
- Those with oily skin
- Those with blackheads and whiteheads
- Those with under-the-skin spots
- Those with pilaris and bacne (can be used anywhere on body)
- Those over the age of 12
Not suitable for
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy
- Not for those with super sensitive skin
- Not for those on high-levels of medicated drugs prescribed by a dermatologist - speak to your dermatologist before use
How to use
- Use every third night after pre-cleansing
- Avoid delicate eye area
- Pump a coin sized amount of cleanser into wet palms
- Massage in face using circular, outward motions, focusing on areas of congestion
- After 60 seconds, rinse and remove with hands or a face cloth
Can also be used as a wash-off spot zapper or as a micro-mask.
How to refill
- Twist your inner tube out
- Twist off the pump and keep your pump
- Take your refill tube, remove the lid and twist the lid back on
- Screw the inner tube into the outer tube and its ready to use!
- Wash, dry and recycle your refill