For those who require walking assistance and prevention of falls, the compact Silverlux® has been designed to secure mobility at night. Having a tubular shape with a diameter between 20 and 26mm, the Silverlux® fits easily onto all walking aids such as canes, walkers, rollators or IV pole without the use of any tools.
By simply pressing a button, two LED lights will illuminate the path and allow users to walk safely in the dark.
• Attaches to walker, rollator, or cane tubing of any size
• Great for night time bathroom trips
• 2 bright white LED lights
• Luminous flux: 15 to 19 lm
• Luminous intensity:12 to 20 candela (cd)
• Colour temperature: 6000 to 9000 Kelvin (K)
• LED viewing Angle 15 to 20°
• Comes with two AAA batteries
• Autonomy 10 hours
• Weight: 48 g without batteries