Reliance Instant Ice Pack
The Reliance Instant Ice Pack is an easy to use, disposable ice pack for the treatment of sprains and abrasions. It provides on the spot immediate ice therapy and is very economic in use. The pack is free from ammonium nitrate and is suitable for first aid kits. Simply twist the pack and apply to bruising, sports sprains and muscle injuries.
The Reliance Instant Ice Pack is used for the first aid treatment of sprains and abrasions and can be applied to bruising, sports sprains and muscle injuries.
- Shake contents to bottom of bag
- Hold the pack away from the body and squeeze the sides together with both hands to break the inner bag
- Shake the pack vigorously for at least 30 seconds to mix it
- Wrap or cover the pack with protective material
- Apply pack to the affected area
- Alternating Application: Put the cold pack on for 15 minutes, then leave the cold pack off for 15 minutes
- Follow standard "R.I.C.E therapy" - rest, apply ice, compression and elevate
- Consult physician if pain persists