REGAINE For Men Foam is the only clinically proven foam hair loss treatment for men. It works by increasing the blood supply to the hair follicles, which helps to strengthen existing hair and stimulate secondary hair growth. The easy-to-use foam takes very little time to apply, meaning it'seamlessly fits into your daily grooming routine.
- Helps prevent further hair loss and regrow hair
- Results may be noticeable in just 8 weeks
- Apply directly to your scalp twice a day, every day
- Goes on easily and dries quickly
- Is unscented
This product is for men only and should NOT be used by women
Directions for use:
Men aged 18 – 49 years:
- This foam is for use on the normal healthy scalp only. It should NOT be used on inflamed, infected, irritated or painful scalp skin. Do NOT apply on other parts of the body.
- Make sure to apply the foam directly to the scalp.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If you get the foam in your eyes, rinse your eyes immediately with plenty of cool tap water.
How to apply the foam:
- On a completely dry scalp and hair, apply a dose of 1 g (equivalent to the volume of half a capful) to the total affected area twice daily
- Leave at least 12 hours between each use.
- Do not exceed 2 g in a day.
- Do not use more than twice a day.
- This product should NOT be used by women.
Duration of use with Regaine
It takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men you
may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
Do not use Regaine Foam if you:
- If you are female.
- If you are under the age of 18 or over the age of 49.
- If you have ever had a bad reaction to minoxidil or any of the other ingredients (see below).
- If you have hair loss caused by drug treatment.
- If you have total baldness or complete loss of all body hair.
- If the cause of your hair loss is unknown, or it is sudden and unexpected.
- If you have high blood pressure, even if it is not being treated.
- If you have any condition that affects your scalp, including sunburn and psoriasis.
- If you have a shaved scalp.
- If you are using creams, ointments or lotions used to treat scalp conditions
- If you have any kind of dressing or bandage on your scalp.
- Unless you know that your scalp is normal and healthy.
- This product is for men and should NOT be used by women. It should NOT be used if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Regaine if you:
- suffer from heart disease including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains and/or circulation disorders.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medicines
You should not use Regaine if:
- the pattern of your hair loss differs from a receding hair line and crown balding
- you have no family history of hair loss
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss
- your scalp is inflamed, infected, irritated or painful.
Regaine Foam is EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE!
Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application.
Accidental ingestion may cause serious cardiac adverse events. Therefore this product has to be kept out of the reach of children.
If the foam is accidentally applied to areas of the body other than the scalp, rinse thoroughly with plenty of water to avoid any unwanted hair growth.
Driving and using machines
Regaine may cause dizziness or low blood pressure. If you experience these side-effects do not drive or operate machinery
Regaine Foam contains:
Ethanol (alcohol) which may cause burning and/or irritation if you get it accidentally in your eye. If you get Regaine Foam in your eye, mouth or a cut or damaged skin, wash the area well with plenty of cool tap water.
The active substance is minoxidil
Each gram of cutaneous foam contains 50 mg of minoxidil (5 % w/w).
The other ingredients are ethanol anhydrous, purified water,butylhydroxytoluene (E321), lactic acid, citric acid anhydrous, glycerol, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60 and propane/ butane/ isobutane (propellant)
Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children.
Always consult the Patient Information Leaflet before using this medicine.