Directions for use:
Adults (including the elderly) and children aged 16 years and over:
Take 1-2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as required.
Children aged 10-15 years:
Give 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours as required.
Do not give to children for more than 3 days without consulting a doctor.
Do not give to children under 10 years of age.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose.
- Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours.
- Do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Prolonged use except under medical supervision may be harmful.
- Always use the lowest effective dose to relieve your symptoms.
Do not take Panadol tablets:
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to paracetamol or to any of the other ingredients (listed below).
- if you are taking any other medicines containing paracetamol.
- if you are under 12 years.
Check with your doctor before use if you:
- have liver or kidney problems, including alcoholic liver disease
- are underweight or malnourished
- regularly drink alcohol
- have a severe infection as this may increase the risk of metabolic acidosis. Signs of metabolic acidosis include: - deep, rapid, difficult breathing - feeling sick (nausea), being sick (vomiting) - loss of appetite - If you have a combination of these symptoms seek immediate medical attention
Active ingredient Each tablet contains Paracetamol 500mg.
Other ingredients Pregelatinised starch, calcium carbonate, alginic acid, crospovidone, povidone (K-25), magnesium stearate, colloidal anhydrous silica, opadry white (YS-1-7003), which contains titanium dioxide, hypromellose, macrogol, polysorbate 80 and carnauba wax
Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children.
Always consult the Patient Information Leaflet before using this medicine.