Panadol Actifast relieves
- Rheumatic pain
- Muscular ache/pain
- Period pain
- Cold & flu symptoms
Directions for use:
Adults & children aged 12 years and over:
- Take 1-2 tablets every 4-6 hours as required.
- Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Not suitable for children under 12 years of age
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not take with other products containing paracetamol.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Always use the lowest effective dose to relieve your symptoms.
Do not take Panadol ActiFast tablets:
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to paracetamol or to any of the other ingredients (listed below).
- if you are taking any other medicines containing paracetamol.
- if you are under 12 years.
Check with your doctor before use if you:
- have liver or kidney problems, including alcoholic liver disease
- are underweight or malnourished
- regularly drink alcohol
- need 2 or more tablets daily for a prolonged period, especially if you have been advised to follow a low salt (sodium) diet. Each tablet contains 176mg of sodium.
- have a severe infection as this may increase the risk of metabolic acidosis. Signs of metabolic acidosis include: - deep, rapid, difficult breathing - feeling sick (nausea), being sick (vomiting) - loss of appetite - If you have a combination of these symptoms seek immediate medical attention
- Active ingredient Each tablet contains: Paracetamol 500mg.
- Other ingredients: Sodium hydrogen carbonate, tricalcium phosphate, starch pregelatinised, povidone, maize starch, potassium sorbate (E 202), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, carnauba wax, titanium dioxide (E 171), polydextrose, hypromellose, triascetin and macrogol
Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children.
Always consult the Patient Information Leaflet before using this medicine.