Mediflex Silicone Foam Dressing
Mediflex Silicone Foam Dressing is suitable for use on a wide variety of moderate to highly exuding wounds, ulcers, second degree burns and traumatic wounds. Mediflex dressings are air-permeable, making them a comfortable way to keep wounds clean and protected. It is particularly suitable for those with fragile skin.
- Suitable for moderate to highly exuding wounds, ulcers, second degree burns and traumatic wounds.
- Soft silicone wound contact layer forms a gentle bond between the dressing and the wound.
- Minimizes pain and trauma at dressing changes.
- Reliable absorption and excellent retention capacity resistant to leakage.
- Provides a bacterial barrier which may help reduce the risk of infection.
- Ideal for patients with fragile skin.