Medicare Cold Spray gives fast acting pain relief for strains, sprains, cramp, bruises, swollen areas or joint stiffness. Ideal for use on sporting injuries, this convenient cold spray freezes pain instantly. The Cold Spray is specially recommended as an emergency care treatment for soft tissue injuries, such as strains and sprains and ruptures.
• Suitable for use on sporting injuries, swollen areas or joint stiffness
• Instant cooling effect, Rapid Pain Relief
• Can be used as part of RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation) First Aid treatment
• Can be used in conjunction with cold pack therapy
• Treatment can be repeated if necessary.
• Non medicated cooling propellant has an instant cooling effect to give temporary relief
• CFC free and contains no propellant alleged to damage ozone
Directions for use:
For adults and children over 6 years:
For external use only.
Hold can upright and spray from 15-20 cms for 3-5 seconds onto the desired area.
Repeat if necessary at 30 second intervals, no more than 3 times.
For short term use only. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
SOLVENT ABUSE CAN KILL INSTANTLY
Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children.
Always consult the Patient Information Leaflet before using this medicine