Waterproof strip plaster for superior protection.
• Super-stick adhesive stays on until you want it off
• Waterproof, flexible and hypoallergenic
• Ventilated- allows air to reach the wound
• Non-stick extra absorbent pad
• Non adherent wound pad seals wound from infection
• Strip dressing has built-in lateral stretch
• Breathable and Hypoallergenic.
• Dressing strip can be cut to size
• One Size: 19 x 72mm
Waterproof Fabric strip plasters provide superior protection against water, germs and dirt. Medicare 100% Waterproof Fabric Strip plaster is a comfortable way to keep wounds clean and protected by providing long lasting, reliable adhesion. The super-stick adhesive plaster stays on until you want it off. The reinforced heavy duty fibre ensures maximum protection, shielding out water, dirt and germs, even when wet.
The Waterproof Strip can be cut to size, enabling accurate wound coverage. It is particularly suitable for those who need to protect their wound while showering, bathing, swimming, or playing water sports.
The long adhesion in the Waterproof Strip is ideal for those moments when you need a stronger plaster to cover wounds on areas such as the knees, joints and elbows. The ultra strong adhesive ensures that the wound stays dry and clean while it heals, while the non-adherent pad will cope with most minor cuts and scrapes.
Instructions: Always clean your hands before and after dressing a wound. Carefully clean wound and surrounding skin. Dry skin and apply dressing. Replace dressing when necessary, at least daily.
1. Always clean your hands before and after dressing a wound.
2. Carefully use a Mediwipe Antiseptic Wipe to clean wound and surrounding skin.
3. Dry skin
4. Cut plaster to size and apply dressing.
5. Replace dressing when necessary, at least daily.