Medicare Emergency Eyewash is a disposable eye irrigation solution. Eye injuries are the most common, preventable cause of blindness. Emergency eye care is any type of eye care that is performed to stop immediate threat to vision.
• Disposable – for individual use
• May be used daily as an eye was or bath to cleanse the eyes
• Use up to 6 times a day, as required
1 20ml Eye Wash
How to Use:
1. Detach a vial and open it by twisting off the top
2. Pour a few drops of solution into each eye, taking care not to touch the surface of the eye with the vial
3. Wipe away excess liquid with sterile gauze.