Medicare Effigerm is an anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral sanitising spray that is effective against COVID-19, kills 99.9% of germs and contains no harsh chemicals or alcohol. It is unique in the fact that it is hypoallergenic and has a multitude of applications. It can be used to sanitise any part of the body, home surfaces and much more. Effigerm's core ingredient is shelf-stable hypochlorous acid and delivers the highest germ-killing efficacy with remarkable safety. This 250ml trigger spray bottle is idea for us in high traffic areas around your home, office or in a healthcare setting to sanitise surfaces and skin if needed.
Effigerm is a rinse free spray that can be used for:
- Sanitising Surfaces and Skin: Can be used to sanitise any surface and your skin without irritation.
- First Aid: Cleans minor wounds with no pain, calms minor eye irritations, soothes minor burns and scalds.
- Skin Irritations: Works wonders on insect bites, rashes, nappy area, navel cleansing, acne, after tattooing and piercing and kills the bacteria that causes athletes foot.
- Easy to use 250ml trigger spray bottle.
- Kills 99.9% germs.
- Dermatologically tested to be hypoallergenic.
- Free from alcohol, fragrances, preservatives and harmful chemicals.
- Non-irritating, steroid and antibiotic free.
- Kills bacterial, fungal and viral germs while at the same time is as natural as water.
- Scientific studies demonstrate Effigerm’s high kill rate on pathogenic germs.
- Approved by the Irish Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine as an official hand sanitiser.
- World Health Organisation (WHO) recommend them for cleaning and disinfection during COVID-19.