Medicare Burn Plasters provide comfort, cushioning and protection. These professional hydrogel plasters are individually wrapped and sterilised for greater protection. The plasters are quick and easy to apply and provide fast pain relief and cushioning.
The sterile burn plasters also provide a bacterial barrier to protect the burn from external bacteria which could lead to an infection. They provide suitable protection for minor household superficial burns. The plasters contain Hydrogel which moisturises, cools and soothes, minimising trauma and helping to prevent infection.
Directions for use:
For external use only
- Clean and dry skin. Make sure area is free of cream and oils
- Remove dressing from pouch and remove blue/ white bottom liner, without touching the adhesive layer
- Apply dressing over affected skin, gently removing the white liner
- firmly smooth down at the edges to ensure optimal skin adhesion
- Remove 2 paper films from the top of the dressing
- Change plaster as often as the wound dictates. In general, the plaster should be replaced after 5 days or if the dressing is dirty, loosens or dries completely.
- Remove the plaster and discontinue use if excessive discomfort or irritation develops.
- If problem persists consult a healthcare professional.
- If difficullty removing dressing occurs, irrigate with water or saline solution.
For short term use only, do not use for more than 30 days.
- Do not use if pack is damaged or open
- Single use only. Danger of infection if reused.
- If you suffer from diabetes, consult doctor before use
Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children.
Always consult the Patient Information Leaflet before using this medicine