Medicare’s 7 Day Pill Box is a handy way of keeping track of daily medication and vitamins.
• Sturdy hinges and easy-open lids with lips for gripping
• Durable, raised letters and Braille markings for the sight-impaired
• Convenient size for out of home use
• Curved bottom for easy pill removal
• Lids click securely closed
The Medicare Small 7 Day Pill Reminder is a high quality, compact 7 day medication organizer. The pill organiser features an "easy-click" opening and closing mechanism for each compartment, that is easy to open and clicks safely back into place with ease. A sturdy design, with high visibility, raised lettering for each compartment clearly labelled for each day of the week. The simple-to-use detachable units are pocket sized and can easily fit into a handbag or inside pocket for convenient use outside of the home.
The base of the pillbox features a curve to enable easy removal of each pill. The letters, denoting each day of the week, are highly durable and are raised with braille markings to assist the sight-impaired to find the correct compartment.