Lyclear Head Lice Repellent is a clinically tested and effective way to protect against head lice. This easy to use spray offers immediate and long lasting protection against head lice.
- Suitable for daily use
- Suitable for all ages
Directions for use:
Adults and children from 12 months:
- Spray Lyclear Head Lice Repellent every morning on clean and towel dried hair after having styled it in the usual way. Be sure to cover all the hair paying particular attention to the areas close to the neck and behind the ears. As a guide, apply between 5 and 25 sprays accordingto length of hair.
- Allow the hair to dry naturally without applying heat. Do not use a hairdryer. Re-apply if hair comes into contact with wat
- For external use only. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- Causes serious eye irritation. If in eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: get medical advice.
- Do not swallow, If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
- Do not apply to broken or sensitive skin.
- In the unlikely event of any skin reaction, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- This product contains eucalyptus oil, limonene and citral.
- Do not use if allergic to essential oils or if pregnant, breastfeeding or asthmatic.
Lyclear Head Lice Repellent contains a widely-used Insect Repellent, commonly known as IR3535, Ethyl Butylacetylaminopropionate (257-835-0) 208,77 g/kg (IR3535 20%), Excipients q.s. ad 100ml
Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children.
Always consult the Patient Information Leaflet before using this medicine