Suitable for people with mobility problems, who need help with their personal hygiene. It can remain in a fixed position when necessary. By allowing it to rotate on itself, it enables total cleaning both by the person and caregivers.
Its characteristics are as follows:
- Maximum weight 120 Kg
- Rotation: 360º and locking in 4 positions.
- Material: polyethylene seat and back;
- Seat: 40 x 44cm;
- Outside width: 71.5 cm. Inner width: 53 cm
- Depth: 54 cm.
- Weight: 5.9 kg
- Its installation and fixation is on the walls of the bathtub and with some nuts that exert pressure on them they keep them fixed
Precautions for use:
- Do not use the toilet seat if you are unable to control your balance when sitting;
- Only use the seat when it is in perfect condition and well positioned;
- In no case use the bath chair if one of the ends is missing;
- Do not lean too far forward when sitting in the swivel bath seat.