The Flourish Menopause Test Kit is specially designed for the testing of menopause. The menopause is caused by a modification of the hormonal balance in a woman's body which generally arises at around 45 years old but true signs are observed around 55 years old. A menstrual cycle duration becoming irregular is an early indication of the beginning of menopause (perimenopause). The follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) is a hormone which increases during menopause.
The Flourish Menopause Test Kit
can detect the presence of FSH in urine as soon as the concentration goes up from 25mIU/mL and over.
Instructions for use:
1. Remove the test from the protective sachet, and remove the cap.
2. Hold the absorbent tip directly in your urine stream for 5 to 10 seconds.
3. Replace the cap, and place the test on a dry, flat surface.
4. Read the result after 10 minutes.
5. Do not interpret the results after 15 minutes.