Adults, including the elderly and children 12 years and over:
- Apply once daily, using the brush in the pack.
- It may take 6 to 12 weeks to completely remove your wart.
- Keep using Duofilm until the wart has completely gone. When it has gone you will be able to see the lines of your skin again.
How to use Duofilm
- Remove any plasters.
- Soak the warts in hot water for five minutes.
- Dry the area with your own towel.
- Rub the top of the warts carefully with a pumice stone or emery board.
- Then put on enough Duofilm to cover the warts. Try not to get it on the normal skin around the warts.
- Let the Duofilm dry.
- Cover the wart with a plaster if it is large or on your foot.
If you still see the wart after 12 weeks of treatment, consult your pharmacist or doctor for advice.
- People with diabetes, poor blood circulation such as peripheral vascular disease, or nerve damage to the hands or feet should only use Duofilm under a doctor's supervision.
- Warts that are larger than 5cm2 may require a different treatment. Seek advice from you doctor or pharmacist if this is the case
- Do not use Duofilm on children under 12 years without medical supervision.
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Not Suitable