Urinary infections? Cystitis? Recurrences? Use a natural means like Cys-Control® MD.
Cys-Control® MD Packets is a cranberry-based medical device that provides 36 mg of A-type proanthocyanidins (PAC-A) per day. It helps to treat urinary infections such as cystitis and to prevent their recurrence.
Directions for use:
To be taken orally.
- In case of infection, it is recommended to take 1 gel capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening with a large glass of water, for 10 days.
- As preventive treatment, the maximum duration is 30 consecutive days.
- In all cases, drink lots of water throughout the day (at least 1.5 liters).
- Not recommended for people who are sensitive to one of the product’s constituents.
- Urinary infections in children younger than age 12 must first be treated by a doctor.
- In case of a urinary infection, Cys-control MEDICAL capsules does not replace an antibiotic treatment. If symptoms persist for more than 48 hours, consult a doctor.
- Prolonged consumption of cranberry is not recommended for persons subject to kidney stones.
- If you are taking an anticoagulant treatment with vitamin K antagonists, avoid taking Cys-Control MEDICAL capsules, or consult a doctor.
- Don’t hesitate to ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice if you suffer from adverse effects.
- Carefully read the instructions and precautions printed on the labelling.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon Aiton): powder (juice concentrate, magnesium hydroxide) and extract – calcium phosphate - Corn starch - cellulose - silicon dioxide, mono/diglycerides of fatty acids, magnesium stearate.
Gel capsule coating: Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose – iron oxide – titanium dioxide.
Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children.
Always consult the Patient Information Leaflet before using this medicine