Bonjela Complete Plus gel soothes pain and aids the healing of mouth ulcers and small wounds in the mouth cavity by forming a fast-acting protective barrier which lasts for hours. Bonjela Complete Plus gel once applied in the mouth forms a fine and soft film. This film protects the wound, soothes pain and aids healing.
Use for treatment of minor mouth ulcers exclusively (1 to 2 mouth ulcers <1cm in diameter) as well as small wounds of the oral cavity.
Directions for use:
- Wipe off the excess liquid from one side of the spatula against the rim of the bottle neck. Apply the product directly on the wound with the other side of the spatula in order to cover the area to treat.
- Allow to dry for about ten seconds before closing your mouth. A visible film will form over the ulcer. If the ulcer is not covered entirely, renew the application.
- Apply Bonjela Complete Plus as often as necessary up to 4 times a day, preferably before meals, until healed (3 to 5 days). As long as the film remains visible it is not necessary to proceed to a new application.
- After use, replace the spatula into the bottle and close the bottle tightly. The composition of the gel guarantees its hygiene, it is therefore not necessary to clean the spatula after use.
- Seal tightly after use.
- The products should be used within 9 months after opening.
- To be applied exlusively on the oral mucous membrane. Do not scratch off the film once formed, it will disappear by itself.
- May cause a temporary discomfort sensation and some tingling
- If the ulcer persists after five days of treatment, or if side effect occur, speak to your doctor or pharmacist
- Do not smoke during application, before complete drying of the product or near the open bottle
Do not use:
- In children under 16 years of age
- In case of allergy to derivatives of salicylic acid
- On major mouth ulcers (bigger than 1cm in diameter) or herpes-like ulcers (many tiny ulcers) that require the advice of a doctor
- On infected wounds, burns or deep wounds (bleeding wounds)
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children.
Always consult the Patient Information Leaflet before using this medicine.