Allevyn Gentle Border Lite 10cm x 10cm
Allevyn Gentle Border Lite is designed for people with sensitive skin who have light to moderate wounds. The unique three-layer technology helps to ensure that the wound is kept at optimum moisture levels.
- Triple-action technology maintains the optimal balance in fluid for moist wound healing
- The foam core ensures flexibility so the dressing moulds to the body
- Easy to apply and remove
- Bacterial barrier to minimise the risk of infection
- Up to 7 day wear time
- Shallow, granulating wounds
- Acute exudative wounds
- Malignant wounds
- Donor sites
- Skin tears
- Oncological wounds
- First and second degree burns
How to use;
- Clean the wound in accordance with normal procedures
- Cut dressing to fit the wounded area if needed. Always use a clean scissors when cutting dressing.
- Clean the skin surrounding the wound area and remove excess moisture. Any excess hair should be clipped to ensure close approximation to the wound
- Remove one of the protector films and anchor the adhesive side of the dressing to the skin
- Remove the remaining protector film and smooth the dressing over the remainder of the wound without stretching, ensuring there are no creases.
- Ensure the pad area of the dressing is covering the entire surface of the wound. The dressing can be lifted and repositioned if needed