La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF 50+ Stick
Exceptionally high sun protection stick for over-exposed areas Specifically formulated for sensitive skin.
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR:
Specifically formulated for sun sensitive skin and over-exposed areas including the eyes, nose, ears, lips and moles. This easy-to-apply, large, non-greasy stick ensures a very high, broad, and photostable UVA/UVB protection with an optimal SPF of 50+ for targeted areas of the body and face. Water resistant.
- Easy-to-apply stick sunscreen for sensitive skin areas
- Broad, photostable UVA/UVB/Infrared protection
- Very water-resistant and doesn't leave marks
- Enriched with Mexoryl XL and Mexoryl SX to provide high protection against UVA, UVB and Infrared rays. Contains Thermal Spring Water.
- Anthelios efficacy has been demonstrated via clinical studies carried out in-vivo on subjects suffering from sun intolerances, particularly those caused by UVA rays. Anthelios products all have a high PPD (Persistent Pigment Darkening) factor, offering one of the best protections against UVA offered by any brand in the world. The efficacy has been proven by a file of 16 clinical studies carried out by world-renowned expert dermatologists. The brand was also the first laboratory to use Mexoryl XL and Mexoryl SX and the first to use photostable UVA filters in its sun protection.
- 9/10 of dermatologists would recommend Anthelios*